Saturday, July 08, 2006

The best of smooth jazz



CD1
1. Nat King Cole - L-O-V-E
2. Fred Astaire - Cheek To Cheek
3. Vikki Carr - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
4. Kay Starr - Crazy
5. Ronnie Hilton - Magic Moments
6. Julie London - Love Letters
7. Dinah Shore - I've Got You Under My Skin
8. Helen Reddy - And I Love You So
9. Dick Haymes - The More I See You
10. Helen Shapiro - Little Miss Lonely
11. Dakota Staton - Dedicated To You
12. Alma Cogan - When I Fall In Love
13. Peggy Lee - The Folks Who Live On The Hill
14. Dean Martin - Kiss
15. Stanley Turrentine - What The World Needs Now Is Love

CD 2
1. Louis Prima - When You're Smiling (The Whole World Smiles With You) / The Sheik Of Araby
2. Shirley Bassey - Kiss Me, Honey Honey, Kiss Me
3. Peggy Lee - Somethin' Stupid
4. Alma Cogan - Dreamboat
5. Ruthie Henshall - All That Jazz
6. Gordon Macrae - You're The Cream In My Coffee
7. Bobby Darin - A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
8. Judy Garland - Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart
9. Lex Baxter - Poor People Of Paris
10. Dinah Washington - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
11. Tina Turner - Night Time Is The Right Time
12. The Ron Goodwin Orechestra - I Say A Little Prayer
13. Nancy Wilson - And I Love Him
14. Nat King Cole - On The Street Where You Live
15. Kay Starr - Baby Won't You Please Come Home
16. Vikki Carr - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
17. Matt Monro - I Love You Because

CD 3
1. Dean Martin - Memories Are Made Of This
2. Julie London - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
3. Peggy Lee - A Taste Of Honey
4. Louis Prima - Just A Gigolo
5. Sarah Vaughan - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
6. Nancy Wilson - The Very Thought Of You
7. Dinah Shore - It Had To Be You
8. Nat King Cole - Mona Lisa
9. Mel Tormé - Careless Hands
10. Danny Williams - Portrait Of My Love
11. Ella Fitzgerald - It's Only Love
12. Stanley Turrentine - Little Girl Blue
13. Keri Noble - Falling
14. Joss Stone - For The Love Of You
15. Soyka - Somebody

Download Rapidshare part1

Download Rapidshare part2

Download Rapidshare part3

Download Rapidshare part4

Download Rapidshare part5

or

Download Megaupload part1

Download Megaupload part2

Download Megaupload part3

Download Megaupload part4

Download Megaupload part5


If U like it, buy it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home